Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Wow I cant believe I am almost there, I feel like I have been pregnant forever. To be honest I don't know how some people can love this, I AM NOT A FAN AT ALL. You spend the first part feeling sick, tired, drained and mostly not yourself. The second part is not that bad until the belly pokes out than its a pain getting clothes to fit. The 3rd part is the worst, I can best sum it up by referring to The Simpsons, in one of the shows Homer buys a Helper monkey that ends up being like Homer after a while. Well the show gets to a point where the monkey is just laying on the floor struggling to breath. Marge says " Homer do something with that Monkey it just lays there struggling to breath" Homers response is " What do you expect his cholesterol it through the roof. My cholesterol may not be through the roof but some days I do just that STRUGGLE TO BREATH. Oh and that bull crap of once the Baby drops you breathe much better, thats a lie I have now had many people tell me I have dropped and I am not breathing any better. I have noticeable veins on the sides of my stomach and am starting to get varicose veins, not to mention the Charley horse in my butt. OH THE JOYS OF BEING PREGNANT RIGHT??? My doctor also has me do kick counting sometimes I worry somethings wrong with her cause she is going crazy with all the kicking, it makes me sick. Well enough complaining with all this CRAP thats happening to my body, that may never go away is going to be one precious girl that makes it all worth it.

2 comments:

MM said...

I am NO fan either! Complain away, you have earned the right. You can still be incredibly grateful for the baby while feeling sucky and hating pregnancy at the same time - I've been there. Good luck toughing it out ;) Oh, I can't wait to see that little one's face!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Casan - I promise you you will miss it. You will put your hand on your belly and miss that unique time that you got to spend with you baby. Of course you will be happy to have the baby, but even for a brief moment - you will miss it!