Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2010 Davis County Gala Foundation Rhythm and Hues





Brett and I love going to this event. This year was also great because we were able to plan for it a little and get ready for it. Last year Bretts Dad gave us his spot last minute so we kind of were rushed. But this year I was able to get all ready and look as good as I can possible look right now. The entertainment was remarkable, I cant think of his name right now but he is from California and paints to music. His paintings were auctioned off for an average of $1000- $40000 each. The whole night was great and to top it off we actually were able to come home with some stuff we had bought from the silent auction (last year we got out bid on everything). Chris Thanks for Sponsoring our table and Brynne for doing my hair, you made me look all pretty.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks like fun! You look pretty and Brett so handsome!