Thursday, June 10, 2010

Peyton and Milly


So call me a laymoe but I imagine and daydream about Peyton, Bella and Milly all being the best of friends. I think about it all the time. So even though this picture is totally staged I think its pretty cute, and I think both Peyton and Bella are excited for her arrival. You also wouldn't think that this would be a hard picture to take, but I think my belly is a little to big for Peyton to rest her hand on comfortably. We tried and tried and her hand kept falling down.

7 comments:

MM said...

i know you probably don't feel like it, but you are still so dang tiny, girl! what a cute pic!

The Behunin Family Story said...

It is still cute. They will be best friends.

Adrian and Danell said...

I think about it all the time too, they will be best friends, if not we will make them be!

The Dell Family said...

I like Danell's comment that she if they aren't you guys will make them be BFF's. They are so lucky I'm totally jealous I didn't have one now : - (

Amy said...

I am soooo excited for you!! hang in there!! she will be sooo worth it! i cant wait for you to be a mom!! i am so excited!!! its the best!! good luck i will be constantly thinking about you!!

Audra said...

Casan- you are so dang cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! AND you look AMAZING!!! xoxo!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Oh, that is just the cutest baby ever. Hee Hee. Danell is right we will make them be best friends. Kendra and Alix (You know, when Kendra would be the snot out of Alix, I still feel bad for that.)