Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day with The Dells



My sister Andrea and her family moved to New York a coulple days ago. I was so glad that they came up to SLC so I could see them one last time. With her being closest to me in age we have always had a great relationship. Brett and loved going to Vegas all the time to see them. We are of course going to miss having a free palce to stay when we go to Vegas but were also going to miss just being able to see them every couple months. I am so excited for them but also so sad, its not going to be easy to see them but were super excited to go to New York. Well we had a great time spending time with them one last time. It was so fun to have her girls see me pregnant Addi says "Why is your tummy big?". Well girls I am going to miss you we love you all and best of Luck.

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

Thank you for contributing this post to us! We are missing you guys already! Just got the internet today. We are starting to feel normal again.