Saturday, June 26, 2010

You have no idea what your hiding.


So its been amazing how many times throughout this pregnancy that I have put on a "clean" shirt and noticed a stain on it. For the longest time I would put something on and wonder how in the world did I get a stain already I just put it on. Well the other day I immediately took the shirt off and went into the laundry room to treat the stain, to my astonishment I couldn't see it anymore, since than I have figured out that you can hide a lot of stains on your clothes when they are not being stretched out to the MAXIMUM. I haven't been very good about buying pregnancy clothes because I just didn't need to for so long, and now that I do I don't want to because she is so close to coming. I have to admit I did pretty good for while but now in the words of Kramer "Shes out there and loving every minute of it" you can not hide her now.
I have decided that the only reason, that makes since on why she has not come yet is that she hears people ask me "When are you due" and when I tell them they say or your not near big enough, which is really annoying to hear because I feel like a whale and just not a whale but a Humpback Whale. So I have concluded that she hears them and thinks she is not done cooking yet. But let me tell you Milly, the Doctor says your done and can come. Another reason I believe she has not come yet is because she wants me to be a spiritual person and teach my Relief Society lesson tomorrow, but I think that fact that I have planned it should count. Oh well I guess she will come soon I will laugh though if she comes after church, than I wont have to do family dinner, HAHA Tanya and Kristie, even though I kid around I really do love the fact that we are doing these get togethers, I promise I wouldn't change them for the world and I really do mean that. Love you 2 and will see you and your families tomorrow. This is me at 36 weeks.

5 comments:

Amy said...

good luck!! still thinking of you, in fact i will try calling you again!!

The Dell Family said...

What if you have Milly while you are teaching tomorrow : ). These little ones can be quite stubborn. She'll come when she's ready. Maybe she is teaching her mother & father patience cause you are going to need a lot when she comes out and especially in the toddlers stage.

Love you! I can't wait to hear that you are in labor!!!!!!!!!!! So you better tell me!

Audra said...

Oh I bet you are so dang cute! I wanna see your cute belly! Let me know when she comes! I'm so excited!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I knew you liked our parties!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I am so excited for Milly to come. I wish Danell as up here too. Peyton is just waiting and waiting. She is getting a little annoyed with Milly not coming. Just kidding. Good luck Friday!!!!!!!!!