Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Milly pics

So I talked Casandra into getting a new camera, because everybody had a nice one but us. With the addition of Milly I really wanted to be able to take some nice pictures. I am no photographer, so they really shouldn't be judged that way, but I think there are some pictures of the two most precious girls in my life.

This is Milly in her Jenny Jump-Up. For the most part she still hates it, but we did give her another try and she smiled for a few minutes before we had a meltdown in it.


This is Milly getting ready for her photo shoot/commercial, she is a lot like her cousin Jayanne, she loves the camera.


Milly wearing her pumpkin shirt grandma gave her.


Just another cute picture of her.


Milly in her bumbo, this is another chair we got for her, again when we started she was not too sure about it all, but she has grown to be ok with it.


A picture of Milly at her grandma and grandpa's house, where she is living for the next few weeks.


2 Beautiful girls


2 Beautiful girls and daddy.










Thanks Casandra for all you do for Milly and I. You are such a great wife and mother, me and Milly both love you.

4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love all of them. She is such a cutie and I agree, she does love the camera.

The Dell Family said...

You are going to think I'm the biggest baby ever, but every time you post about Milly I cry. I so badly wish I was there with you guys. Maybe's it's because I haven't met her yet and I so badly want to. Thank you guys for decided to come up NY this December!!!! I can't wait-- I love you guys but I think Milly has already won my heart. She is beautiful!

The Dell Family said...

P.S. I don't have a nice camera YET! Well give me a few years though

Adrian and Danell said...

Oh I love Milly she is so darn cute!