Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween from the CUTEST MOTH AROUND


I will replace this with a better picture but I do like it becuase it is funny that Milly loves the chin strap up on her lips so she can lick it. She is licking everything. The other day she wa playing on a mat and pillow of her grandmas and when I went to move her it was soaked. She was acting like a type writer going back and forth of licking it. I guess she would have a made a better puppy with all the licking she is doing. Thanks Bethany for letting her wear this cute costume. And Danell she is not Bella the Butterfly she is Milly the Moth. Okay now I better explain, While Danell and I were still pregnant and talking about names we were going to name our girls Danell came up with Bella and one day at Target she found a book called "Bella Butterfly" she thought she better buy it in case she did end up naming her baby Bella. As she read the book she noticed the character Milly Moth. She called to tell me I needed to go read and buy this book. As you can probably guess Beautiful Bella Butterfly probably is beautiful and poor Milly Moth doesn't have a high self esteem I mean really have you ever seen a pretty moth. Well non the less I bought the book anyway, not to ruin the book (I'm sure your all dying to go buy it) but Milly Moth does see her beauty in the end. Danell and I always joke about this book. Right before Milly was born Brett stepped on a moth right in front of me and it broke my heart. Milly also has lots of toy butterfly's, I mean toy Moths.

10 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

You are too funny Casan! Milly is such a pretty moth! That is pretty funny Brett stepped on a moth!

Browns said...

Oh. My. Heck. She is the cutest MOTH ever. I love it!

The Dell Family said...

That's a cute story

Season and Isabella said...

I love this story! How sweet!

Nicole Stucki said...

Ah Milly looks adorable! I have to tell you that Sadie has named one of her babies Milly. Lol.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I had to laugh when I found out that this book was there and when you bought it. I think it is so awesome. We love Milly the Moth and she shines in the night.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I had to laugh when I found out that this book was there and when you bought it. I think it is so awesome. We love Milly the Moth and she shines in the night.

Widdison said...

Oh, haha! That story is SO funny! However, I don't think that little miss Milly will have a problem with the self-esteem, she is adorable! Plus she has super cute parents. ;)

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love all the pictures of her. We loved seeing her all dressed up.

The Dell Family said...

Addison always tells me to "click on Milly" I keep telling the girls she's a moth but they don't believe me and inform me it's a beautiful butterfly not a moth. I think you need to bring the book to NY and read it to my children.