Friday, November 5, 2010

Flashback Friday

So I think I got this idea to do Flashback Friday from Shelly but anyway I was getting ready today and put on my "Push" present from Brett, I will blog about that latter and I was thinking that I didn't even have my nails done when he gave it to me. Not having my nails done is very odd for me since I do them and all, but with moving and still getting use to this new life of having a baby I actually dont do them a lot lately, but anyway it reminded me of and this is the Flashback of when Tanya got proposed too, she came up to me and said look I got my nails done. At that time I was younger and really didn't care about nails like I do now. I replied "nice" and carried on. I latter found her crying, when I asked what was wrong she said that I didn't even care she was engaged. Honestly I didn't notice the ring and quite frankly if she did that today I would be checking out her nails and not the ring.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

OH! how sad but funny! : )

The Behunin Family Story said...

I like your new Flashback Fridays. I forget that story.