Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dr. Spencer

So I know everyone thinks they have a great OB but I really have an amazing one. As some may know Brett and I had somee problems with having children my old OB was going to make me have 3 miscarriages before he was going to run test and look better into things. SO my friend Stacey referred me to Dr. Spencer in Farmington and I am so glad she did. We enjoyed him so much and cant say enough about him he is great. At my 6 week checkup he gave Milly this outfit and recieving Blanket, this outfit means a lot to me it reminds me of how special and such a beautiful gift she is and most of all HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE HER NOW in my life. His note read...
Congratulations! May you and your new baby be blessed with health and happiness. Helping to bring your baby into this world was a pleasure.
I think the pleasure was ours and I am truly grateful for all his care during my pregnancy.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That's so sweet! I love my OB too! It's so nice to have such a fabulous one!

The Dell Family said...

WOW what a great doc!

Adrian and Danell said...

Oh I love that! How sweet!