Sunday, November 7, 2010

Milly is 4 months old!

So here are the stats.
Height: 24.5" 55th percentile
Weight: 13.7 lbs 50th percentile
Head Size: 16" 45th percentile



One more Milly halloween picture, this is Milly with her great grandma. One thing we love about Milly is how much she loves her great grandmas. She loves to be held by them.


Milly sitting by the last of the fall leaves. This smile is before she saw the score, from TCU Vs Utah game.


Milly and Peyton at Gardner Village, as much as we tried to get the girls to start being best friends, they really didn't even look at each other. I love Milly's expression here.


Milly thinks she is so independent. For a few weeks now, she has to hold her bottle by herself for her whole feeding. If you try to help she pushes your hand away.


I don't know what to say about this picture except I think she looks like a southern girl.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

As much as it pains me to say this, her Utah outfit is so dang cute! I love her smile! :)

Adrian and Danell said...

I love her! She is so dang cute!