Thursday, March 31, 2011





Back in September our family had such a WONDERFUL opportunity to be a part of the Davis Hospital campaign. We loved every second of it. When we arrived a professional makeup and hair artist did our makeup and hair, she was so fun to get to know. Than they took us down where we shot the commercial than off to take the photos. We were treated like royalty did I mention I loved every second of it!! It was such a fun day for us one of the ladies there told us that her baby did a similar commercial when she was born and that they made it tradition to show the commercial every year on the babies birthday, I think that will be so fun to do as well. So dont be surprised now when you see us on a billboard, TV, internet or flyers. Once they send me the commercial I will post that as well. I am so glad Brett and I were able to be a part of this but I am so excited for Milly! As a side note when I first told Brett that we were asked to do this Brett said hopefully they will give us a can of formula for doing it, well we didn't get formula however we received a NICE check in the mail! Once again I am so Thankfully for the chance we had to do this WE LOVED EVERY SECOND!!! I am also proud to say "My names Casandra and Davis is my Hospital!!!

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

I am so jealous! Milly is so little!

Tasha said...

I would have done it just for the hair and makeup:)lol

The Behunin Family Story said...

I hope that I don't drive off the road with staring at my cute niece and sister!

Shelly and Vic said...

That's so awesome! Fun :) Can't wait to see you guys on TV and on a billboard. I feel like I know someone famous now!