Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Perfect little weekend



The last weekend in February we decided to go to the Saint George Parade of Homes mainly because I won some tickets for us to go and I am so glad we did. We loved every second of it. Thursday when we arrived we made it just in time to watch Cal wrestle, Friday we did Parade of homes all day than watched Danell's boys so they could go out. Saturday more parade, than Danell hosted a great party I say great not because of the teams that were playing but she made the BEST food, BYU did win though. After we took her family to the Washington recenter and than just hung out with them the rest of the night. It was so perfect my family really needed to get away! Most of all now Brett is way excited to get going on the basement, WOO HOO!!! Here are some pictures of Milly and Bella playing and taking a bath, I love watching those girls together and love how they are best friends, Peyton we missed you!!!

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Peyton missed them too. I do have to admit I am not looking forward to the day that they don't want to share with each other. But for now it is so fun. Glad that you were down there. Danell is always such a great host. Glad you won the tickets, I didn't hear that you did. YEA!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. It is great they get to have cousins their age.