Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have it GOOD!!!

Honestly I love the life I have, I AM SO BLESSED! I love that things just always work out for Brett, myself and Milly. I have had many people tell me "wow you're lucky" and although I am not putting that saying down in any way, crap I say it all the time and will continue to say it, I believe that a person CAN make there own luck. With that said my newest great news is that I received a Merit Scholarship!!! The other day when I went to get the mail I saw the letter in the mailbox and automatically thought it was a rejection letter because I thought they said we would be notified from a phone call if we got it but sure enough I opened it and saw that I was entitled to almost $800 WOO HOO!! and Thank You Roger from Transportation Alliance Bank. The whole day I was on cloud nine, I can not begin to describe the appreciation I have for receiving this scholarship. I worked really hard for this and am so honored that I stood out and yes with a lot of hard work mixed with a little luck this great thing happened!

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Woo HOOO!!!

Amy said...

yeah!! so excited for you congrats!! you deserve it girl!

Adrian and Danell said...

congrats!