Sunday, September 18, 2011

Davis County Fair







I love going to the Fair, it is the only good thing about Summer coming to a close. We enjoy seeing all the animals like chickens rabbits, cows and others. This year they even had some exotic animals like Camel, Zebra, plus others in the petting zoo. My favorite was seeing brand mew pigs, Pigs are my favorite animal and I loved seeing new ones. I reflected on times at Uncle Arnolds with new born pigs and how Uncle Arnold would always name them after us kids. I also thought of him and us picking them up and how they would make such a loud squeal and the mom would get so alert and go crazy for her babies. Anyway it was such a fun family night we really enjoyed.

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

You're so FAMOUS!!!!!! I need your autograph baby!