Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Passed!!!



I am completely officially done with school and have my Basic Esthetics license. Everything went so smoothly so smoothly that as soon as I was done I scheduled my test and figured things would continue to run smooth, however I passed the practical and failed the Theory. It was devastating to me. I cried and was so up set I was mad at mu school for not preparing me correctly and mad at myself for not studying more. So long story short I had to wait 30 days before I could retake it again those days were awful I lost so much sleep and it was always on the back burner. So for a month I studied every day and the day before the test I studied all day. I was still nervous and felt like I couldn't do it. I than received a beautiful blessing from Brett I felt somewhat better but still did not have all the confidence I wanted. He than reminded me that if I prepare to the best of my ability Heavenly Father will make up the rest and help me. This could not be more true, the day of the test I read the questions and still found myself what I thought to be guessing on them. It was such a hard test even when I submitted the test I still didn't feel confident I passed, however I did and passed with an 87%. I KNOW with no doubt I was helped from above and I now have testimony in this principle and am grateful for the experience. I can say I am glad I didn't pass the first time because I needed this experience.
Long story short this is what Brett bought for me. Thank you Brett for believing in me and knowing I could do this. He bought the bracelet a couple days before the retake test was because he knew I would do it!

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh Casan.....I failed part of my test the first time too! You're not in the minority! I know sooo many people who have done the same thing!