Friday, September 2, 2011

Why we went!!!




So the reason we went to Seattle is because Brett has constantly got the shaft since Milly was born, I dont mean to do this it just happens. So after Milly s birthday I soon realized I needed to figure something out for Brett's Birthday so I began looking into the NHRA races and saw that they would be in Seattle so I called Wayne told him we were coming and bought all the tickets, I hope Brett enjoyed his day at the races and whole trip! At first I was nervous because Milly wanted nothing to do with her ear plugs, but once one funny car drove down with her not wearing them that was it, she didn't have a problem keeping them on the rest of the time. I enjoyed getting Brett and Millys picture with Robert Hight ( he blew up his car that same day) and we all got to sit in a top fuel car!!!

No comments: