Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moab Fun pictures

When I was going through the pictures I didn't dare delete this one of my dad combing his hail, my sisters and brother can tell you that my dad is obsessed with making sure his hair is perfect in every picture so I was glad I captured some "behind the scenes" of what happens just before every picture.

Also the one of Milly, dont judge us. Yes she wore a leash but she thought it was pretty cool and there are so many cliffs I really needed all the help I could get on keeping her safe.

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

CAsandra you look so adorable with your little belly. I wish I looked that good at the end of my pregnancy!

The Anglesey Family said...

Gotta have a leash! It keeps me sane! Smart mommy!

Tasha said...

Kenley had a leash like that and she LOVED it, she would always ask if she could wear it:-)

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Ha Ha!! So funny with Dad.