Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moab




Well I have always thought that I would be so mad at myself if I ever lived in Utah all these years and never made it to Moab. Well I finally got there, I sure picked an interesting time to go at 7 1/2 months prego but hey you do what you can right! We lest on Sunday of the Memorial Day weekend it was quite interesting of a drive we drove through snow and rain to arrive in Moab with weather perfect. I was nervous because we have had such a hot summer already I was hoping it wouldn't be to bad and it wasn't. Once we got there we meet up with my dad and went to lunch. After lunch we checked into the HIE and got settled and then left for Dead horse point and Canyon Lands. I'm so glad we went in the order we went because each place just got more and more breathtaking and so you were never disappointed. We did a couple shorter hikes this afternoon came back and had dinner and that was pretty much for day one!

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

So fun!! I am glad you got to go.