Sunday, May 20, 2012

Boy or a Girl


This is way out of order I have known since the end of January or February what were having but we did make this fun for not only us but for Milly. She got 2 balloons as well as an eclair that we all bit into at the same time and the pudding was the color was either pink or blue. Well we really thought we were having a boy, so when we saw pink Brett asked me if mine was the same color as his, and I just began to cry. I really wanted a boy, however now I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so excited to dress my girls the same and just to have them be best friends. we had my Doctor put the sex of the baby in an envelope where I than took it to Maceys and had them open it and make them. I did go check the envelope and sure enough it said GIRL!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didnt even realize you were pregnant!!! yeah!!! congrats :)
Im sooo happy for you, you will really love having two girls to play together and sisters.. yeah!!
my girls are so much fun together! you will love it!

you must be right ahead of me! im so excited for you!!

Melanie Olson said...

Yay! So happy for you and Brett.