Friday, May 11, 2012

People dont pay attention to what they say

So the other day I'm at McDonalds  and the guy says to me "Welcome to McDonalds would you like to try our new Strawberry cream pie, I thought that sounded good so I replied with a yes. He than says "Oh umm we dont have any" Being pregnant I was kind of annoyed cause it actually sounded really good. But now I laugh and think it makes a good story! On  side note I think Milly is cute in this picture! I love the mini fry containers they now give in a Happy Meal.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I love the mini fry containers too. When Kristen was here she had to steal the kids and take them home just cause she thought they were so cute.

So weird why they are offering things they don't even have. How funny you were probably the first person who said yes!

The Dell Family said...

PS shirt came from Old Navy this Spring