Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rugby Vegas 2012



I have mixed emotions on this trip. On one hand vacations are great no matter what on the other I ended up getting sick thus far being miserable. I was in so much pain the entire trip and the last thing you want to be is in pain, and not near your OB and on vacation. I will say the first night was great we enjoyed sometime in Saint George than a swim at the hotel. We then went to New New York had some pizza and just walked the strip. This Black and white cookie was nothing to right home about but we were still glad we found one. Ever since New York in September we always crave them. It wasn't till that night when I got sick and the trip was hard for me the rest of the time. Oh well its over now. I still loved just being with Brett and Milly! We enjoyed 2 days of Rugby, we also played in the pools Millys choice of course, eating out and just taking in Vegas!

No comments: