Sunday, July 8, 2012

38 weeks



So as much as I hate pictures like this I guess you need to do them anyway right? Talk about the longest 9 months of my life and it continues. It really wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't sick the whole time. Having another child really helps get your mind of things that I don't feel like at the beg I was thinking about the pregnancy that much. But now that I'm huge its all I can think about. Also when I say I've been sick I'm not referring to pregnancy sickness, but holly crap because of being pregnant and everything going to the baby I have caught more sickness in the last 9 months then I have my whole life and I really don't think I'm exaggerating one stinking bit. As far as weight I ended up not doing to bad as of today I am 4 more pounds then I was with Milly so that's 150. I guess I'm okay with that because when I started I felt like the weight came on strong everyday and being sick didn't help because its not like I was throwing up I was just miserable and could't ever breath (due to the Bronchitis thing). Anyway starting my 39th week pains have really set in up into then I have been able to handle them all easy but now I struggle. A week ago I was perfectly content with even going past my due date I felt that good and now I cant sleep, I have to pee every hour at night, even after I pee I walk back to bed and still feel like I have to go again. Anyway you get the point its what we all go through. All in All I really need to go into Labor on the 12th around 4pm, that's when I have started my time off and it would really be the best for my schedule my due date is the 13. Its Sunday morning so for now just stay in there whats 4 more days!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

You are so tiny! I hate you:-) I am that big and I am only 25 weeks! Sheesh! You look fantastic!