Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July 2012

I cannot get enough of this Holiday I love it! We started the day bright and early with being in the West Point parade, Brett was invited to drive his Nova through the parade. We all enjoyed it, Brett enjoyed driving, I enjoyed watching Milly, and Milly loved every second of it she thought she was so cool getting to toss candy and wave to the kids, even though she cant throw for crap (I'm pretty sure it hit the nova and Brett rolled over it) she still was having a blast. About half way into it Brett got a little nervous about the car overheating and I was nervous as well, how horrible would that have been to be stuck in the middle of the road, however we made it! After we parked the car for it to be in the car show we walked around the booths and enjoyed entertainment. We played some Bingo and was in a horse shoe contest (Brett and I need to practice for next year). Once it hit noon we went to lunch and then home for all of us to take a nap. We then hit Clearfields celebration which the only good thing about that one is the Elephant Ears, then to Grandma Singletons for a Bar B que and Fireworks. I loved every second and enjoyed this day with my family!

No comments: