Sunday, July 8, 2012

6th Anniversary

Brett and I had a wonderful day together. We enjoyed going to The Roof for dinner we bother had never been and it really was special we had such a great view of the Temple and I loved being able to look at it and just be reminded of the meaning of Temples and how special they became to me on this day. The food was also amazing not very often can you eat a a Buffet and love every dish but wow. For Bretts anniversary present he received a Utes Helmet and handcuffs for security. I received a Gift certificate to Beyond Spa for a Pedicure couldn't have come at a better time and also some jeans that will pick out this fall. We finished the day with going to our nieces Birthday party. I loved every second of it!

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You have been married for 6 years?? Holy cow I thought it was more like 4. Time flies.