Monday, December 8, 2008

Broncos vs Miami











At the end of October Brett and I went to Colorado for a Broncos vs Miami game. It was our first NFL game ever and how cool is it that we were able to see our favorite teams play each other. I cant say enough about how fun it was. Even though we were pretty high up. Lets just say I know what the nose bleed section really means and I felt the mile high fever. But it was great. We won talk about who won, but I am happy Brett got to see his team win even if they did beat us. Al l I have to say to Brett Is "GO BACK TO SEAWORLD". Thats what all the Broncos fans were yelling at him. It was kind of funny, I liked it anyway. We also got so luck not to get stuck in traffic on our way home, it was great.

3 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

OK so how many bronco Jersey's do you have? and did you wear? #7 and #6. Looks like fun, plus you got good weather!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Casan did you change shirts in the middle of the game? Looks like you had a great time.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Go Back To Seaworld Brett!!!!