Friday, December 5, 2008

Relaxation before the plane ride home





So I was able to talk Brett into going to a Spa at the end of our trip, I thought that especially after surfing and about to be cramped in an airplane for 8 hours it would be so nice. Im so gald we did. We slept so good on the plane the whole flight seemed like 15 minutes I LOVED IT. Im not really a fan of planes, my back hurts so bad on them. I remember Brett waking me up at one point wondering if the lights he was seeing were of Texas or California, I told him no way we cant be that far they must be of Maui or one of the other islands. Well we were both wrong they were of Salt Lake. Best Plane Ride EVER.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Casandra, don't talk about your 15 mins. I have heard all about that on rides with you when we have hours left and you say, oh it is just like 15 more mins.