Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lets Go Surfing NOW





So I thought it would be wise to go surfing on our last day, so in case we got hurt and needed to use the good old aflac at least if wouldnt ruin the rest of our trip. However Im so mad that we did, I think if we had done it as our first activity we would have surfed the hole trip. It was so fun. It really kicks your butt though, I was so tired and sore. But we both had a blast and neither or us got hurt. Cant wait to do it again sometime. Our instructor was pretty cool, he took us out to some bigger waves (not like they were huge or nothing) but a lot better than most of the class got. So now I can say I surfed yeah I always wanted to say that.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

That looks so fun! I have always wanted to learn how to surf!

The Behunin Family Story said...

How fun for you! I am totally jealous! You both look good!

Adrian and Danell said...

Lookin good! how fun!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You both look great out there.