Monday, December 1, 2008

Hawaii Temple



So I always joked to my dad about how I was going to get married in this temple. Now I wish I had. NO I wouldnt trade my temple for anything. I Love the St. George temple. But this one is gorgeous, the Landscaping is so beautiful, and just like all Temples it really takes your breath away. I love that when you walk onto the Temple grounds a Sister missionary greets you with a Flower to wear in your hair. She explains that if worn on the left side you are taken on the right you are available and in the middle means that your not sure what you are.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I had to enlarge your picture to make sure I was seeing Brett's shirt right. Interesting choice to wear the day you go to see the Temple.-"Sin City" shirt.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love that temple too. They gave me a flower too. Yes 8 1/2 years ago. We did a session there and it was a lot of fun. Bryce's uncle did a painting there if I remember right.

The Dell Family said...

yeah what's he dong wearing that shirt:)