Monday, August 31, 2009

BINGO


Brett's Grandparents live in Sunset and in July they celebrate there City Days. They have a great celebration one of my favorites. Of course Brett loves it for the Car show and all the different Car events, which I have to say the "Burn Out Competition" was rather entertaining. But Winigers hosted a bingo game they had great prizes. We called his grandma and grandpa to come over and by the time the got over and before they could sit down (Brett and I were doing their cards) the grandma won BINGO. She one the first two games, than Brett won the next two games. They cleaned HOUSE. It is always best when you win, but even if we hadn't we still would have had a great time just spending time with them. Their is never a dull moment with them, I laugh so much.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

How much fun does that sound. Maybe I should host a BINGO night tell me all the details. :)

Adrian and Danell said...

That is too funny! I still can't believe you guys won all that food!