Thursday, August 13, 2009

Disneyland




We went to Disneyland on Bretts Birthday, for it being a weekend durning the summer I thought it would have been way busy, but to our surprise it wasn't bad at all. We went early and got in all the rides that tend to get long lines, and finished right before lunch, left the Park and of course headed to In-N-Out so Brett could have that on his birthday. We came back to the Park rode some of our favorites again and than hit the smaller more relaxing rides. We both loves Splash Mountain. You cant help but go on the ride and be so happy on it, Its just a Happy ride. I loved its a Small World I remember that being my moms favorite. The biggest Highlight of the Day Brett and I would both agree on is in the post to come.....

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

The suspense! When will your next post come? I am glad that you had a good time and that the surprise was pulled off even if I almost ruined it:) We missed you at the derby last night. I think our plan is to go to the rodeo on Sat. at 8:00 if you want to come!

Adrian and Danell said...

Splash Mountain is my favorite ride, it puts a smile on my face. I also really like Peter Pan!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Small world has always been my favorite ride, but you are right it was one of mom's favorite and Great Grandma Lura. She also loved Splash Mountain because of the singing. Glad you had fun.