Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Turtle


Every time growing up and visiting the farm my Uncle would always ask if I saw the turtle at the bridge. In all those years I never did, however this trip while Brett and I were walking back to the farm house he saw a baby turtle this size but it was dead at the time we really didn't think much of it. Than the next day we saw this one making its long little journey form his nest to the pond. It was the cutest thing to see this long trail of little turtle prints. We helped it out and put him on the bank. We got to thinking about it and think we probably ran over the other one (for some reason these turtles felt the need to make their journeys on the sand, which is the road. We never did find the nest but it was pretty neat to see, and bye the way I never have seen the big turtle but Brett did coming home from the hospital and while going over the Bridge he saw it near a log but it went under by the time I looked.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I faintly remember maybe seeing it one time diving in the pond. But im not sure if everyone else painted that picture for me or if I really did see it. This little one is pretty cute.

Adrian and Danell said...

That turtle is so cute! Oh and are you kidding me? You have never seen a turtle at the bridge?!