Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So I decided I wanted to take a minute and say just a few things I am Thankful for. This is for sure in no particular order.

1st- and most of all My Husband, Wow I don't know how the Lord ever saw me fit enough to be with him but I'm Thankful for his love for me to bless me with Brett in my life.

2nd- My lord and Savior, kind of feeding off the 1st one, I am Thankful for the love they have for me and all their children.

3rd- Our jobs, most of all Brett's, It has been so nice to get married and work more less just for something to pass time and give us a little extra play money. I appreciate how well Brett provides for us and in these uncertain times the security that his job gives us.

4th- This time of year, I love the long lines, looking again and again at a sales ad just in case you missed something, and all the hustle and bustle. I LOVE IT, however, even with all that I still have my heart in the right place year after year and look forward to giving to someone in need. I am so excited for the family we picked this year to give a Christmas too.

5th- My Family, I have great times with my family, I'm looking so forward to Thanksgiving and being with all of them. They are my best friends.

6th- Brett's family, I love the relationship I have developed with them and how I feel I just "fit" with them, I love to laugh with Brett's Dad joking about football, "The Burbs", aliens and more. Im truly blessed with a great extended family

7th- My house, So it looks like were going to take the house off the market at least for a while. Its really ok we didn't sell. This home is great, it provides me with warmth, comfort and more.

8th- Yes I have to say THE CHICKENS. Gosh I love those little things. They have brought so many smiles and laughs into my life and I don't know really how to explain it but they have just been good for me to have, Raising these little ones have taught me a lot about life.

Well thats all I have time for, I will try and do some more latter.

3 comments:

Season and Isabella said...

Hi - You just brought a little tear to my eye with your thankful list. I can feel your ever-sweet spirit coming right through. So glad I get to read this and see updates with you! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love this time of year when we all stop to think about how we are blessed.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love this time of year when we all stop to think about how we are blessed.