Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sugar Girl



Last year we were at my sister Kristie's and she had everyone go around and say something they were Thankful for. My Dad said "I'm Thankful for the Chicken Sugar". Well Dad so are we. Sugar has been one fun chicken to have and you may not believe me but she really does have quite the personality. Ever since she won 1st place at the fair she thinks the world evolves around her, actually she always thought that. Anyway, the other day Brett was completely inside the coop fixing one of the heaters, when Sugar decided she was done playing outside. She walked into the coop saw Brett thought nothing of it and continued walking over to where she lays. Of course where she lays was right in the middle of where Brett is trying to work, it does not bother her she scratchers for a while and gets all settled in. It was pretty funny to watch, I love how every time Brett does something in the Backyard the chickens have to come over and "supervise".

3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I'll never understand this....

The Behunin Family Story said...

Casan we are all thankful for Sugar!

The Dell Family said...

That's pretty funny!