Monday, November 2, 2009

Last night in Kansas



Our Trip to Kansas was great, it could have been better if Arnold wasn't sick, but oh well we still made the best of it. I don't get down there much anymore so it was just great to see him and see the farm and most of all let Brett see something that was such a part of my growing up life. It was kind of funny when I called my Dad and told him we were going down there he asked "Why" my response was, "Because Arnold is getting old and this may be one of the lasts time to see him" my Dad than said "Ok thats a good reason, cause you know he doesn't have pigs and cows anymore" Thats funny just because he hasn't had pigs in more than 10 years. So yeah of course I wasn't going down for the pigs, my Dad makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

Dad is so funny! I am glad Uncle Arnold was out of the hospital by the time you guys left!