Friday, September 3, 2010

Milly and Aunt Bethany


Okay so she is not really her Aunt but I know Milly will love her like one. Bethany has helped me out so much she helped me get through the tuff times of my pregnancy and now helped me raise this precious gift. I have had so many questions and Bethany has always ran over to help. I will never forget the night I was so tired and couldn't go on another minute, Brett was at security and Bethany came right over let me go to bed and held Milly till Brett got home. Bethany Thank you so much for all you are. You have been the Best friend to me. You have also shown me the kind of friend, person and mother I want to be. I cant Thank you enough I love you and appreciate all you do for us. This is why I was so honored to have Milly wear the same Blessing dress Bethany was blessed in, it means so much to me, and if by some odd chance you are not always in our life, I cant wait to teach Milly about the Girl that took care of her as well as her mommy, taught her mom to be a better person, wife, friend and mom.
Bethany Thanks again for all you are we love and appreciate you.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

what a wonderful friend you have right there. There is not a whole lot of people who is willing to do that. You really are blessed.

Bethany said...

You make me sound a lot better than I am...I love you guys and my sweet little Milly!!