Sunday, September 19, 2010

Millys Blessing

The Dittbrenner Gang
Grandma and Grandpa Singleton
Great Grandma Satterlee
Great Grandma Singleton
The Browns
The Tuia's
We blessed Milly so quickly after she was born so that most of my family could be there. We messed you Andrea, but anyway they were here for a family reunion. So the first Sunday in August we blessed her. Brett gave such a beautiful and most of all perfect blessing. I love how perfect he is in situations like this. After family and friends came over for some Brunch.

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Man! I wish I was there. What a lovely day.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am glad everything turned out beautiful. Milly is such a special little girl.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Milly is a little cutie. She looked so beautiful in her dress.

Adrian and Danell said...

Milly looked so pretty that day! Thanks for having us!