Sunday, September 12, 2010

Utah Vs BYU

So I never bought into the whole BYU people are more righteous than Utes people are. But my own husband proved this theory to be right. ON the 24th of July we went down to the SLC Parade (not a huge fan of parades so hopefully Milly took in her one and only parade). Anyway we had to leave early to make it back to Sunsets Bingo. We had parked up by the capital building and let me just remind you I had my baby just 20 days before all this well we started to walk up the huge I Mean HUGE hill when we got to the top we looked over and we had went up the wrong street and there was no way to get over to our car. So we than proceed down the huge hill and began walking up it again. I was so tired, hit and miserable Milly wasn't very happy either. By this time the parade was now over and I see a guy wearing a BYU shirt, I figured I would see just how nice and "perfect" the kid was. I told him what had happened and asked if he could give my husband a ride up the hill. I than noticed he was carrying around scriptures as well. He was nice enough to give Brett a ride. Latter once Brett picked me up I had asked Brett if he was mad at me for doing that and if that made him uncomfortable. Brett said "no I was okay with it I had my gun" So there you have it BYU fans carry their scriptures while Brett carries his gun. I'm just glad they are better people and could look past Bretts Utes hat and still give him a ride.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

We are pretty great people, LOL:)

The Dell Family said...

lol?

The Behunin Family Story said...

BYU people are the best people! But, I have to admit I love some Utah people too.