Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bretts 30th Birthday

So for Bretts 30th I threw him a Luau (since were going to Hawaii soon). It was so much fun. We had family and close friends come. For journal purposes Grandpa and Grandma, Grandma, Duane and Jill, Chris, Brian and Kailynn, Bryce, Kristie, Tanya, Jared, Daniel, Brynne and Kirk. So sorry if I forgot anyone and please let me know. We made a pineapple palm tree, I thought it was so beautiful, and had smoothies, Fruit, Rice Crispie treats, and peanut butter fingers. I totally forgot to take pictures of the activities and fun, but we had a great time. It was more like a nova birthday, because Brett recieved so much for the nova. However he is looking forward to going to the movies as well with his gift card. Thanks to all who came we had a great time.

No comments: