Sunday, August 31, 2008

Davis County Fair

I love going to the fairs every year. Its probably the number one thing I look forward to durning the month of August. This year we enjoyed watching some extremly talented Lumberjack men who did some log rolling. Our chicken so would have won the chicken contest. They are so much more better looking. Brett did a all you can eat ice cream contest (only two bowls). Best part I would have to say is that we both won Laser hair removal packages (Cant wait to start before Hawaii) and I also won a $60 dollar modbe clothing Gift card.

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

I didn't know Brett won also, thats cool! Did he win the ice cream contest? You know Cal is going to think those are your baby chickens when I show him the video.

The Dell Family said...

Fun! I love hearing people win things, it makes me never want to walk by a drawing without putting my name in it.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am so sad that we missed the fair this year. I am glad that you had fun.

The Anglesey Family said...

I love fairs too. Sorry I did not call. My grandmother just had open heart surgery....So other than seeing my in laws....I was taking care of grandparents. I am planning another trip to Utah in Oct....I will call you then. Tif