Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wheres All The Raspberrys?????

So Friday we went up to Bear lake to enjoy Raspberry Days. I was so excited since they are my favorite food. We had such a good time. It was so beautiful up there and peaceful. We enjoyed relaxing by the Lake so much, I think we could have stayed up there all weekend, had we prepared. The only weired thing was that there was not cretes and cretes of Raspberries. In fact there were none, Except for one both that sold chocolate covered raspberries, fudge and raspberry cinnamon rolls. Everything was so delicious, but I did have to come home and buy my cretes at Albertsons.Oh well I loved every second of it. The entertainment, the food, Bear Lake, and of course the craft fair. I love seeing all the cute things people make. I bought such a cute Bumbles watch.

4 comments:

Amy said...

ohhh! I love raspberries! we use to go there every year, I miss it and those pics made me very jealous!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

What!! They didn't have any rasberrys that you could buy. That is crazy. Glad that you had a lot of fun. I have never bee to Bear Lake. I would love to go sometime.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

What!! They didn't have any rasberrys that you could buy. That is crazy. Glad that you had a lot of fun. I have never bee to Bear Lake. I would love to go sometime.

The Dell Family said...

when are you going to check my blog, cause I tagged you. I guess that means you didn't read my long post.