Monday, August 18, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

Four random things I like about my husband :
1.His amazing long beautiful eyelashes
2. How every morning with out fail he kisses me goodbye to wake me up
3. His laugh and smile
4. His creativeness with helping me with nails and building things

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. WHERE to start... Beyond Spa
2. Holiday Inn Express
3. Crestview Elementary PE teacher
4. Taylor Andrews Nail Instructor

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Gladiator
2. King Arthur (Yes I know they are rated R)
3. Lord Of the Rings
4. Rocky

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. The Office
3. Prison Break
4. Big Bang Theory

Four places I have been:
1. Cancun
2. Cayman Islands
3. Costa Maya
4. Cozmel

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Raspberries
3 Ok So now I will really be honest French Fries
4. Chocolate Chip cookies

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Brazil (where Brett went on a mission)
2. Hawaii (34 Days left)
3. Aruba
4. Germany ( So I can drive really fast with Brett on the freeway)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Hawaii
2. Denver vs Miami My first NFL game Ive gone too GO BRONCOS
3. New Seasons of Prison Break and Office
4. Being with Brett

Four People I tag:
1.AMY (Because I want to see an update on your blog)
2.Danell
3.Tanya
4. Shelly (Cause I would really like to see whats going on in your life)

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

WOW! You did that fast. Way to be on the ball. I noticed that everywhere you have been started with a "C." Anyway I can't wait till the Office starts again too. Jon and I are finishing up the last half of last seasons episodes, so that way this year we can actually watch them on t.v. That's also cute that Brett wakes you up with a kiss. In our relationship normally I am the first to wake up.

Amy said...

i love it when people get tagged, you learn so much! ive been a slacker but i just updated so I will do the tag real soon, its already almost 10:30. we need to chat soon, or you need to come visit the hot sun, or in and out:)whatever gets you here!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Don't hold your breath with me doing it. Hee Hee.