Monday, August 23, 2010

Hospital Stay




I cant begin to describe how much I loved Davis Hospital, I had the best nurses. They took such great care of us. Once I was feeling a little bit better from the move (for some reason it made me sick to my stomach to move rooms) I asked the nurse if I could take a shower, she said that she would have to monitor me for a while but than I could. After I showed her I was okay she finally let me, well still bad idea. I don't really remember much about it except for Brett yelling for a nurse to come help, I passed out in the shower. I do remember telling Brett I was fine that he didn't need a nurse, well so much for that the next thing I remember is I was in bed again so apparently I wasn't ready to take a shower and I wasn't okay. But with that being said that was the scariest thing that happened the whole time. I am okay and recovered fast and Milly is perfect. We loved our Nurse from Brazil she took extra care of us. Thanks to Brett. Davis hospital also does a candle light dinner for you one night the food was great Brett had a steak and I had salmon. We really enjoyed our time there and was not at all ready to go home. We stayed the Absolute Longest we could.

1 comment:

Browns said...

I agree! I think they have a great Labor and Delivery team...Both times have been great!