Thursday, August 5, 2010

I can't do it captain I don't have the Power


For those of you who wonder where I came up with that title, its from Ace Ventura. While I was pregnant and getting samples of diapers from stores I would love looking at just how tiny her little bum would be I love how small newborn diapers are. So knowing this I bet you can imagine how hard it is for me to make the switch to size ones. I cant do it, I would rather her have blow out after blow out than switch. So today when I ran out of newborns I decided to go buy some more even though I have more size ones than I think I could ever use (yeah right) but I do have a ton, however I don't care like I said I CANT DO IT. Although for some reason I think Milly is ready to go to ones because she would not be a happy girl today forcing me to hold her all day, literally I could not put her down she wouldn't sleep nothing, about mid day I thought what in the world is wrong and realized she had not pooped in 24 hours by now I was out of newborn diapers and forced to have her in ones. Well as you can probably guess she had a blow out and proved to me she needs to be in size ones. I Dont think any size could have held this in. Well Milly you got your way you can wear size ones (at least till tomorrow I still might buy some). If I dont though this is my saddest day I can except her growing up in a lot of ways but like Brett misses the frog pj's she just grew out of I will miss my newborn diapers.

5 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Casandra you're right! They grow up WAY TOOO FAST! You will hear it a million times ONLY CAUSE IT'S REALLY TRUE- Enjoy every minute and make it memorable cause you only have them for a while and before you know it they will start Kindergarten then HS then off to college then married off.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Andrea is right, but I don't know how she is relating Alix is going to first grade. Trenton is in High School (I know he still goes to the Jr High but don't tell him that. 9th is HS to him.) Casandra take time each day to focus on Milly. That is one reason I loved breast feeding, because I had to sit down and just focus on my babies.

The Anglesey Family said...

They grow up soo fast! Starting with the diapers!!!! Then it goes to the clothes. I had to pack up a bunch of stuff Alexa has not even worn yet!!!! She just got too big.

Adrian and Danell said...

Try changing Caders bum, it feels like you are changing an adult bum after changing a little new born! Milly's size one diapers still seem tiny compared to a size 4.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Boy I am glad I got out of there before that blow out came. Just Kidding. I did have a lot of fun with you. Thanks for inviting me up and taking us swimming and hanging out.